CSM Student / Postdoctoral Travel Awards
Deadline: Refer to CSM Annual Conference Abstract Submission Deadlines
About the Award
A maximum of twenty travel awards to the CSM Annual Conference in the amount of $250 each will be given.
Value of the Award: $250.00
Number of Awards: 20
Frequency of the Award: Annual – Awarded at the Annual CSM Conference
Eligibility (Level or Program of Study): Full-time Undergraduate, Graduate (M.Sc./ Ph.D.) Students and Post-Doctoral Fellows with a CSM membership
- All Students and Postdoctoral Fellows who are registered as CSM members and are submitting an abstract will be automatically considered for the travel awards with the following provisions listed below.
- Only one award will be provided per laboratory
- The awards will be given to Students and Postdocs from outside the city where the conference is being held.
- The CSM Meetings Secretary will select the awardees on a lottery basis and advise the award winners before the conference.
- Students selected to participate in the Student Symposium Competition will not be considered for these travel awards as they are already receiving travel awards as participants of the competition.
- These travel awards can be combined with the Beveridge Poster Award and Knowles PD Research Prize.
Travel Awards will be presented at the CSM President Banquet.
Past Award Winners
Congratulations to all of our past award winners for the CSM Undergraduate Awards!